Seize the day — and this opportunity to join The Baldwin’s Priority Program!
It’s not every day you get the chance to become part of an all-new senior living community — much less one that’s winning awards for innovative design and a modern, forward-thinking attitude before it’s even been built. But The Baldwin’s Priority Program is just that opportunity.
When you join the Priority Program by making a fully refundable $100 deposit, you’ll secure your place “in line” to reserve your new apartment home at The Baldwin and become eligible for a valuable package of limited-time benefits (details below).
Join today to claim the lowest Priority Number available and your best chance to reserve your preferred residence. There’s no risk, no obligation, and your Priority Program deposit is fully refundable should you change your mind.
Priority Program Benefits
When you become a Priority Program member, you’ll receive the following benefits:
- Priority Number that secures your place “in line” to reserve your new residence at The Baldwin
- Invitations to select social and educational events sponsored by The Baldwin
- Member Discount Card for discounts at a variety of local dining, wellness, travel and cultural organizations
You’ll also lock in exclusive access to a valuable package of additional benefits when you make a fully refundable 10% Reservation Deposit before construction begins:
- The opportunity to customize your new home by selecting finishes, fixtures and upgrades (limited-time)
- Invitations to exclusive Founding Core Club social and educational events so you can start getting to know your future friends and neighbors
- Periodic executive updates from the project team
- VIP invitation to groundbreaking
- 5% discount off the entrance fee on your chosen floor plan and contract type*
- Waiver of first monthly service fee (first & second person)
- 2% interest on your 10% deposit while in escrow*
- A Smart Speaker for your new home at The Baldwin*
- Your choice of one of the following additional benefits (valued up to $5,000)*:
- A finishes & fixtures upgrade package
- Waiver of the second monthly service fee (first & second person)
- The professional services of a move manager
Benefits are available for a limited time and subject to change.
*You must move in within 60 days of The Baldwin’s opening to receive this benefit.
Joining is easy!
- Complete and return your Priority Program Member Enrollment with a $100 deposit (online or by mail).
- Receive your Priority Number.
- When the Priority Program ends, we will begin scheduling one-on-one Priority Reservation Appointments in order of Priority Number. At this appointment you’ll have the opportunity to make your fully refundable 10% Reservation Deposit and reserve your new apartment home.
Attend a Priority Program event.
We’re currently holding online informational events to help you learn more about The Baldwin and answer your questions. Find an event that meets your schedule and register here.
The Baldwin Priority Program Member Enrollment
Edgewood Senior Solutions Group (“We” or “Us”) is developing and will own and operate the senior living community in Londonderry, NH to be known as “The Baldwin.” We and the undersigned (“You”) acknowledge that You have made a FULLY REFUNDABLE deposit of One Hundred Dollars ($100.00 USD) (the “Priority Deposit”) in exchange for which We have enrolled You in the Priority Program, an exclusive waiting list for residence selection at The Baldwin.
In addition to other Priority Program Benefits, Your enrollment in the Priority Program (the “Enrollment”) grants You the opportunity to choose an Independent Living residence available for selection before other potential residents who enroll in the Priority Program after You. If You select an Independent Living residence, then You will be required to pay a deposit in accordance with The Baldwin’s Reservation Deposit Agreement. If You are approved for residency at The Baldwin when it is ready for occupancy, then You will be required to sign a Residence and Care Agreement.
You agree that the purpose of this Enrollment is only to give You priority in the selection of an Independent Living residence available for selection and other Priority Program Benefits. It does not guarantee the availability of a certain Independent Living residence or your admission to residency at The Baldwin. You may cancel Your Enrollment at any time. Upon Your cancellation, The Baldwin will return to you at the address below Your full $100.00 Priority Deposit.
All deposits will be held in a federally insured bank. You may obtain a full refund of the deposit at any time. If a refund is requested, however, you will forfeit your Priority Number.
To enroll, indicate your agreement by checking the box below, complete the form, then pay your deposit using the link below.